POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Looking to the future : Re: Looking to the future Server Time
3 May 2024 12:32:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking to the future
From: Dorlindel
Date: 28 Mar 2007 07:45:02
Message: <web.460a621ee1b965b2d499f0420@news.povray.org>
I can't survive without competition. I discovered IRTC and POVray only 4
years ago but i am an addict today.
I wish i could help you in designing some new features, but i have no skill
in that field.
I have to say that i learned a lot from the artist that post their images on
IRTC, and especially from the one that gave explanation and source from
their submit.
This is why i suggest to add in the vote an item concerning the quality of
the explanation posted, in order to pull the level.

About the different challenges, i fully agree with some more technical
ideas, because the artistic one need to be able to use many tools and
software i don't have, because they cost a lot of money, and i don't have
time to studty them neither.

Above all, what i love in Ray Tracing is photorealism. The more realistic it
looks, the best it is.

Yves.